Treating Customers Fairly
JCF Financial Services Ltd is committed to the FCA principle of Treating Customers Fairly. This complements our ethos of helping our clients to achieve their financial objectives and goals by securing them a successful financial future. We strive to exceed expectations while being responsive to our client’s individual needs. Through this commitment to excellence and integrity we aim to be the advisors of choice to our clients and customers.
To ensure that our clients and customers are always treated fairly JCF adhere to the following:
- To always ensure you receive fair treatment, which is fundamental to our ethos
- Only provide you with products and advice that you need
- Ensure that all the information you receive is clear and precise – in plain English
- Provide you with advice that is tailored to your specific needs
- Only recommend products that perform as we have led you to believe
- Explain all available options in a manner that helps you make an informed decision
- Endeavour to provide you with an excellent service, both before and after the point of sale
- Always act in an ethical and legal manner
- Regularly monitor our business practices to ensure that all our clients and customers are being treated fairly and continue to do so.
At JCF Financial Services Ltd we are dedicated to providing our clients and customers with the highest level of quality and the very best impartial advice. To achieve this we need to earn our clients and customers trust and we can only achieve that by treating our clients and customers fairly.
To help monitor the effectiveness of our Treating Customers Fairly policy, we ask our clients and customers for feedback of our service. This feedback service is also available through this website by clicking through to our TCF Centre.